Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Makeup: Masquerade Ball

I think Masquerade Balls was one of the most sexiest, coolest things they did in the 16tth century during the Renaissance. They were mostly parties for the upper class and was popular in Venice, Italy. 
This look took quite a bit of time to complete but was worth it in the end. I really liked how it turned out. Besides a Masquerade mask, I think it could pass for a super hero or a girl version of Zorro. 
My favorite detail were the jewels that i glued around my mask. I found the jewels at Michaels for like $5. 
Eyes
Bare Escentuals Eyelid Primer
MAC Eyeshadow in Cork- crease
Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Wanderlust- eye socket
Kat Von D Eyeshadow in Lucifer (black)- lower lid/lower lashes
MAC Blacktrack liner
Bare Minerals Big & Bright Eye liner in Intense Black- lower lashes
MAC #48 Lashes

Mask
Black Face Paint
Concealer brush
Black Rhinestone Jewels- Michaels

Face
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Give me Sun- Bronzer
MAC Blush in Pinch Me- Cheeks

Lips
MAC Lipstick in Musky Amethist
MAC Lip liner in Mahogany 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...